Below are the confirmed names for the final squad session of 2012 on 28th October. We welcome several new gymnasts as a result of qualification to National C last weekend and also some wildcards based on achieving a score of 50.0 and above. This was the only method that would allow for manageable numbers.
|Chantelle Dreyer||Sprung Loaded||WC|
|Gemma Burgess||Sprung Loaded|
|Lauren Sadler||Ipswich Four|
|Naomi Waldock||Sprung Loaded|
|Reece Noden||Sprung Loaded|
|Sam Nightingale||Hi Tension||WC|
|Samantha Hodges||Sprung Loaded||WC|
REGIONAL SQUAD TIMETABLE
- 12:00 pm Registration and Introductions.
- 12.15 pm Dynamic Warm Up. Gymnasts only.
- 12.30 pm – Revision of previous session
- 2.00 pm – Cool Down – Lunch Break.
- 2.45 pm – Dynamic Warm Up.
- 3.00 pm – Preparing for competitions / Physical testing.
- 4.00 pm – Cool Down.
- 4.45 pm – Plenary session.
- 5:00 pm – Depart.
Squad members must have their primary or suitably qualified coach present with them on the day.
Any coach wishing to attend the day is more than welcome whether or not they or their club have gymnasts in attendance.
Please bring your own food/refreshments. Vending machines for snacks & drinks are also available.
Training diaries are required.
The cost for the day is £15.
Times for the various sections of the timetable may change if required.
Last Updated on October 19, 2012 by dave