This section provides details of competitions such as:
- Upcoming competitions and entry forms.
- Results of previous competitions (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).
- Links to BG competition related material, routine details & other competition structures.
- A guide for officials on what the different official roles are
- A guide for parents and bouncers on what to expect at a competition
- TSCORE material (TSCORE is the software used to schedule and run the competitions)
Upcoming Competitions & Events
Competitions and other events we know about are as follows, click here for documents related to regional events:
Open competitions will normally be run using the East Region Open Structure allowing competitors following both NDP & other National Competition Structures to compete alongside each other.
Outline of the East Region Open Structure
- For NDP levels, the set will be the 1st Routine, i.e. Compulsory A, where there are two set routines.
- NDP Bonus points (currently only applies to NDP5), will not be applied.
- Clubs running opens may choose to permit other set routines, e.g. London Region, Schools, but are advised to declare this upon announcing the competition details.
- Voluntary routines from Band C upwards are a free choice (i.e. not required to repeat set, or perform Compulsory B), but must be within the tariff constraints.
- Tariff will be awarded for voluntary routines from Band C upwards. No tariff will be given for any moves in a set routine.
- Failure to adhere to the minimum limits will result in a 0.5 deduction per judge, routines exceeding the maximum will be capped.
- All incomplete routines will receive a score reflecting the number of moves completed.
- The bands are as follows:
|Or: (Organisers’ discretion)
|B||Club 2||Repeat Set|
|C||Club 3/NDP1-A||DD ≥ 1.3 ≤ 2.0|
|D||NDP2-A||DD ≥ 1.7 ≤ 2.9|
|E||NDP3-A||DD ≥ 2.1 ≤ 3.4|
|F||NDP4-A||DD ≥ 3.0 ≤ 4.8|
|G||NDP5-A||DD ≥ 3.0 ≤ 5.4|
|H||Ten different elements with at least seven somersaults of at least 270º.
Must include at least 1 of the following elements:
|DD ≥ 3.0 ≤ 7.0|
|I||Ten different elements with at least nine somersaults with a minimum of 270⁰ somersault rotation to include:
||No Tariff Limit|
In order to promote participation in the discipline of Double Mini Trampoline at the Trampoline East Regional Championships, this competition will have a different format to that of the Regional Qualification events.
Some clubs have expressed that the prescriptive nature of the National Development Plan levels for DMT has prevented some of their gymnasts from competing so far this year. In response to this Phil has devised a competition format comprising entirely voluntary passes, with bands of degree of difficulty (DD) determining which group a gymnast should enter.
Competing a pass that falls below the lower limit will result in a deduction of 0.5 from each execution judge, passes exceeding the limit will be capped.
|Band 1||max DD of 0.7 in each pass|
|Band 2||DD of between 0.6 – 1.3 in each pass (every pass must contain a somersault)|
|Band 3||DD of between 1.2 – 2.2 in each pass|
|Band 4||DD of between 2.1 – 4.4 in each pass|
|Band 5||minimum DD of 4.3 in each pass|
Any questions about competitions to email@example.com.
Completed competition downloads will all be posted in the relevant year page in the menu above under Competitions.