Safeguarding Updates & Experiences – September 2018
BG is running two Safeguarding Updates in September as part of their CPD (Continuous Professional Development) programme for club welfare officer. The first takes place at Pipers Vale, Ipswich, on 8th September from 2 pm to 5 pm and is then followed on the 9th at Salto Gymnastics, Luton, from 10 am to 1 pm. The Agenda will be the same at both venues:
- Arrival, coffee and networking.
- Welcome & BG Safeguarding update.
- CSE (Child Sex Exploitation) Survivor presentation.
- Scenarios, reporting and disclosures.
- Q & A.
- Pipers Vale Gymnastics Club,
7 Braziers Wood Road,
- Salto Gymnastics Club,
98 Camford Way,
Please contact Catherine Wall, BG safeguarding Officer at [email protected]
Last Updated on August 5, 2018 by dave
Please follow and like us: