Squad members are welcomed to the Second Regional Squad day which will be held at the Brentwood Centre, Doddinghurst Road, Brentwood, Essex, CM15 9NN, the equipment used at the April squad has been relocated to this venue because of Olympic training taking place at Brentwood School. Click here for location map relative to our usual venue if you are unsure of its location.
The cost for the day is £15 payable on the day. Cheques payable to ECGA.
Confirmations of attendance have been received from the following:
wc – wildcard
Don’t forget that if, as a coach, you do not have a member attending you are more than welcome to attend as an observer.
- 10:00 am Registration and Introductions.
- 10:15 am Dynamic Warm Up for Gymnasts only & Coaches Corner with Jack.
- 10:30 am – Revision of previous session
- 11:45 am – Cool Down – Lunch Break.
- 12:30 pm – Dynamic Warm Up.
- 12.45 pm – Developing a sat nav for routine performance.
- 2.00pm – A look at physical testing.
- 2:30 pm – Cool Down.
- 2.45 pm – Plenary session.
- 3:00 pm – Depart.
Squad member must have their primary or suitably qualified coach present with them on the day. The centre has a cafeteria which will be offering a range of hot and cold snacks on the day (chips, hamburgers etc..), the town centre is about a 15 – 20 minute walk away. Vending machines for snacks & drinks are also available.
Training diaries are required
Can we ask all coaches to familiarise themselves with BG’s Technical Priorities and in particular Jack’s article on the ABC of Routine Planning which can be accessed on the Brentwood Trampoline website.
Times for the various sections of the timetable may change if required.
Last Updated on July 24, 2012 by dave