Trampoline-East is pleased to announce the formation of a new DMT development squad for 2014. The first of a number of squad days will be held on Sunday 18th May, at Hitchin Boy’s School Sports Centre from 10am – 3pm.
Clubs are invited to nominate gymnasts who meet the minimum eligibility criteria set out below. Nominations should be sent to the Squad Director, Phil Dodson at [antibot mailto=”[email protected]”] by Sunday 4th May.
There are 24 places available, and these will be allocated by the Squad Director once all nominations have been received.
When nominating please include the following information:
- club and personal coach
- current competition grade
- date and venue of last competition
- 4 proposed competition passes (please include DD)
Selected gymnasts are to be accompanied by a coach who is aware of their current training programme. There is an open invitation for any coach who wishes to attend for the purpose of mentoring. The cost to each attending gymnast will be £15, which will be collected by Phil on the day.
- Currently competing at level NDP 4 or above, or
- Ability to complete 4 competition passes (i.e. no repetition of elements) with each element at least a single somersault.
There are no age restrictions.
Eligibility criteria will be reviewed after the first squad.