Squad for February 2014
Following issue of revised criteria recently Jack & Paul are pleased to confirm the following successful squad applicants for the 9th February 2014 Squad session:
- Name Club Coach
- Bex Alexander Aspire Rachel Patman
- Maddison Merritt Brentwood Paul Kitchen
- Georgia Tyrrell Brentwood Paul Kitchen
- Olivia Watson Brentwood Dave Kingaby
- Monica Dowling Brentwood Paul Kitchen
- Susanna Badley Brentwood Paul Kitchen
- Zara Phillips (wc) Brentwood Dave Kingaby
- Matthew Burson Cangaroos Tony Fagelman
- Trinity Kelly Cangaroos Tony Fagelman
- Taranne Kendon Cangaroos Tony Fagelman
- Evie Stokes-Shinn Dimensions Claire Carse
- Austin Pannell Dragons Rachel Paul
- Sam Hodgkinson Hi-Tension Crystelle Mills-Smith
- Lily Patrick (wc) Hi-Tension Maria Holmes
- Hannah Hodgkinson (wc) Hi-Tension Maria Holmes
- Thomas Verdicchio Levitation Zoe Wilson
- Elise Das Mid Suffolk Philipa Das
- Caitlin Houston Pegasus Amanda Robson
- Lucy Bevan Pegasus Amanda Robson
- Joe Harris Recoil Graham Parker
- Kendra Sherlock Recoil Graham Parker
- Lauren Bembrick-Taylor Recoil Graham Parker
- Carys Verdicchio (wc) Rotations Sonia Verdicchio
- Kathryn Marson Rotations Paul Verdicchio
- Jasmine Samson Sprung Loaded Charlie Mussino
- Reece Norden Sprung Loaded Charlie Mussino
- Luke Dewe Sprung Loaded Charlie Mussino
- Amelia Edbrooke (wc) Sprung Loaded Pat Dodson
- Freya Grundy (wc) Waveney
- Haidee Spence (wc) Waveney
- 9.45 Arrival.
- 10.00 Welcome and introduction.
- 10.10 Floor warm up (Directed).
- 10.30 Tramp warm up (Directed).
- 10.45 Jump drills.
- 11.30 Focus on ‘Engagement’. * (see note below)
- 11.45 ‘Perpetual Motion’ Hour.
- 12.45 Lunch.
- 13.30 Floor warm up (Own choice).
- 13.45 Tramp warm up (Own choice).
- 14.00 Work to own programme (Come prepared!)
- 15.00 Session review, cleardown and depart.
* All gymnasts should bring their current training diaries and a pen to the squad session on Sunday 9th February. Anyone without a training diary should bring a suitable notebook as this will be required during the session.
The squad will commence at 10am on 9th February and finish around 3pm, catering is normally limited to vending machines so you are advised to bring refreshments with you, we normally take a 45 minute lunch break in the middle of the session.
The squad fee remains set at £15 payable on the day to Dave please. Can you please confirm your intent on attending as soon as possible since there are other wild card opportunities we could still consider if you are not able to attend.
Please note all performers should be fit enough to cope with the length of the session and accompanied by a coach familiar with their current work.
Last Updated on February 6, 2014 by dave