Performance Pathway Symposium
Running on Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th January 2016 enrolment is now open.
This is a two day event packed full of essential information and technical highlights for every coach of Level 2 qualification upwards.
- Toni Minichiello – Coach to Jessica Ennis-Hill
- Eddie Van Hoof – Head National Coach MAG British Gymnastics
- Katie Richards – Bases Accredited Sport & Exercise Scientist
- Matei Todorov – National Coach GB (1987-2009)
- Niall O’Caroll – BSc Mc Sport Psychologist – British Gymnastics
- English Institute of Sport – Covering Nutrition, Lifestyle & Physiotherapy
Where is it?
Lilleshall National Sports Centre
How can I get there?
- Drive : Parking is available at Lilleshall and free of charge
- Fly : Birmingham International Airport (42.8 miles away)
- Train :Telford (A taxi from Telford Station is approx.£10.00)
Where will I stay?
Full Board with regular refreshments are offered and you will either be allocated a single or twin room at Lilleshall National Sports Centre or at the Holiday Inn, Telford International Centre, St Quentin Gate, Telford TF3 4EH
The TRA & TUM Coaching Symposium theme is -The Coaching Journey –Your Personal Development. It will offer coaches the opportunity to discover detailed and varied aspects of coaching and challenge personal development.
- Cover technical updates
- Enable networking opportunities and allow the sharing of good practice
- Provide updates that will aid and enhance future delivery
- Provide a range of workshop sessions, including: Nutrition, Psychology, Environment & Lifestyle
What is the fee to attend?
£160* including full board and refreshments
*Please note, this fee has been subsidised by the Performance Pathway and offers exceptional value.
How to Book?
You can enrol here to register and pay for your place at the TRA & TUM National Coach Symposium on 16th/17th January 2016.(Alternatively please use the ‘find a course’ section on the British Gymnastics Website).
Please note the closing date: 2nd December 2015
What if I can only attend for 1 day?
We welcome your attendance to this full 2 day experience, however, if you do not require accommodation the fee will be reduced by £30.00. Please email: julie,[email protected] to book your place for the reduced fee before enrolling.