ECGA Announcement of AGM
ECGA have issued the following announcement of their AGM being held on Sunday 11th September, this will be followed by the AGM of the East Regional Trampoline Technical Committee (Trampoline East).
NOTICE IS HEREBY given that the Annual General Meeting of the Association will be held on Sunday 11 th September 2016. The existing Chairman will be Standing down.
Refreshments available from 10.00am meeting to commence at 10.30am prompt.
Venue: Netherall Sports Centre, Queen Edith’s Way, Cambridge CB1 8NN
- Chairman’s welcome and opening Address
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of minutes of last AGM and any intervening General Meeting
- Chairman’s report
- Hon. Secretary’s report
- Hon. Treasurer’s Report
- Women’s Technical Report
- Men’s Technical Report
- Acrobatic Gymnastics Report
- General Gymnastics Report
- Trampoline Gymnastics Report
- Ethics &Welfare Report
- England Representative’s Report
- Election of Officers
- Election of Overall Competition Secretary
- Appoint Auditors
- Fix Membership Fee – Individual
- Notice of Motions
NOTE: All nominations for the posts of Chairman, Hon. Secretary, Hon Treasurer, Overall Competition Secretary, and Notice of Motions, must be in the hands of the Hon. Secretary by the 5th September 2016.
Attention is drawn to the Constitution which states that each member club may send two representatives who shall have one vote each and any number of individuals who may speak but shall have no vote.