Trampoline East has adopted the British Gymnastics’ (BG) Health, Safety and Welfare Policy, Child Protection Policy and Vulnerable Adults Policy (see Downloads section). We are committed to ensuring that robust ethical standards are upheld within our region, making sure trampolining is safe and accessible for all.
The welfare of our trampolinists is of paramount importance, particularly in the case of our members under the age of eighteen years and vulnerable adults.
Our aim is to ensure all young people who participate in trampolining in our region have a safe, fun and positive experience in the sport and are able to fulfil their potential. We aim to ensure a safe environment and British Gymnastics is committed to providing information and training opportunities to enable those working with the children in trampolining to respond appropriately if they are worried a child may be suffering abuse.
Welfare Support Team
County Welfare Officers:
- Bedfordshire – Angela Smith – 07922 034 441 – beds.cwo@british-gymnastics.
- Cambridgeshire – Andrew Aistrup – 07805 208693 – cambs.cwo@british-gymnastics.
- Essex – Vacant
- Hertfordshire – Teresa O’Neill – 07780 706 264 – herts.cwo@british-gymnastics.
- Norfolk – Vacant
- Suffolk – Vacant
Regional Welfare Officers:
- Karly Good – 07711 903611 – east.rwo1@british-gymnastics.
- Verity Adams – 07762 529271 – east.rwo2@british-gymnastics.
BG Safeguarding & Compliance:
- 0845 129 7129, option 6.