The minutes for the meeting held after the Brentwood Grading are now on-line on our committee minutes page. Items discussed include:
- competition entries;
- requalification panel;
- upcoming courses;
- judging standards &
- development squad.
VALID FROM JANUARY 2012 FOR ENTRY INTO SQUAD FROM MARCH 2012
The 2012/2013 Eastern Regional Development Squad (ERDS) will be selected according to the criteria listed below. Trampoline gymnasts selected will be given the opportunity to attend squad sessions and events, undertaking a programme of activity deemed suitable to prepare gymnasts for possible entry to the National Excel Squad and beyond.
The criteria have been set to identify trampolinists at National level plus Regional D. The squad coaches reserve the right to include up to 3 wildcard entrants from any level whom they deem would benefit from being on the performance pathway, these wildcards may vary from squad session to session with the view that over time they might deliver performances that merit a squad place.
The gala season is upon us and the Hatfield Gala is in the Hertfordshire Sports Village on 28th & 29th January 2012. Any help with the below would be most welcome :-
- Setting up – mostly mats and a bit of dressing from 18.00 on Friday 27th Jan
- Manning the registration/check/programme sales desk (Sat and Sun)
- Some shifts on the copier – results available from end of first comp till end of day
All volunteers welcome, let’s make it another great opening to the season!
Yours in sport
By email or mob 07780672379
The Committee would like to invite any Eastern Regional Club member to attend the next Regional Committee Meeting which is being held straight after the Brentwood Regional Grading on the 22nd January 2012. The Non-committee members attending the meeting will not be able to propose or vote on a motion, but they can respond to any points raised during the meeting if the Chair opens it out to the floor.
The Committee asks those who wish to attend to please do the following;
- Inform the Chair that you wish to attend the meeting no later than the 14th January 2012.
- If you would like to raise a question this can be added to AOB. The question must be e-mailed to the Chair no later than the 14th January 2012.
The time of the meeting will be confirmed once the program for the event has been worked out. As it will be a long day for everyone the meeting will run no longer than 90 minutes.
28th December 2011
We are pleased to announce to the world that our welfare pages are now complete providing some great resources and information for those involved in child welfare in the region’s trampoline clubs. Visit the pages here.
All eligible coaches in the region are encouraged to attend the Excel workshops being run by BG.
National workshops are run in conjunction with National Development Squads and are open to HPC or those registered on HPC courses. Upcoming National dates are:
- 3rd/4th December 2011 – Northampton
- 28th/29th April – Sheffield
- 26th/27th May – Bracknell
Super-regional workshops are run in conjunction with Super-regional Development Squads and are open SC or those registered on SC courses. Upcoming Super-regional dates are:
- 4th/5th February – Poole (S) or Sheffield (N)
- 5th/6th May – Gillingham (S) or Salford (N)
- 16th/17th June – Poole (S) or TBA (N)
Welfare news update to follow.
Another sample news item.
Another sample news item.
This is a sample news item.