Salto Seek L3M2 or higher Coach for Maternity Cover
Salto Gymnastics Club are looking for Maternity cover for our Head of Trampoline – this is a combination of Squad and Recreational classes. Although maternity cover, for the right candidate potential hours may be offered once contract is finished. We are seeking an experienced Trampoline Coach to take over the running of the department with a start date as soon as possible.
- BG Level 2, with modules 1&2 level 3 or above Coaching Qualification in Trampoline.
- DBS Enhanced disclosure.
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children Training (BG recognised).
- Full UK driving licence.
- Understanding of competition requirements.
- BG Level 3 or above Coaching Qualification in Trampoline.
- Mentoring module.
- Judging qualification.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Coaching qualifications in other branches of Gymnastics.
- BG Membership (appropriate to qualification level).
The Candidate must be able to:
- Work closely with the Coach Manager to develop the department.
- Communicate effectively with management, coaches, gymnasts & parents.
- Coach and develop recreational and squad gymnasts.
- To help identify coaches for further training and to act as a mentor in their development.
- Organize new intakes of gymnasts from the recreational classes.
- Attend competitions.
- To attend club meetings and HOD meetings with the coach manager.
To apply please email your CV to Kimberly May, Coach Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date – Friday 31st March.
Please follow and like us: